1. I have 3 siblings, all close in age, and we’re all college kids now.
2. My mother is the most amazing person on this planet.
3. Half of my family is in California, and half of my family is in Maryland.
4. My oldest cousin is 4 years younger than my mother.
5. My grandma is 94 years old.
6. My twin and I are the first set of twins on either side of our family. They suspect my grandma on my mom’s side may have miscarried twins, but no one knows for sure.
7. There is only one other set of twins in our family, blood related.
8. I have 15 cousins (including my cousin’s children) on my mom’s side, but only two on my dad’s side.
9. I wish I lived closer to my family on the east coast. I miss them daily.