- robosteph reblogged this from consistentlyoverdressed and added:
- robosteph likes this
- consistentlyoverdressed reblogged this from domiver and added:
- rotteningenue answered: I do overnight oats. For that, put like a cup in a mason jar with milk or soymilk and water. Then add brown sugar and fruit. All overnight.
- sarahisacosmonaut said: and I add a little milk to sweeten it.
- sarahisacosmonaut answered: Slow cook it on stovetop or in a rice cooker playing on the 40oz of water for every 9oz of oatmeal. (so…5 cups h20 every 1 cup oats).
- wonderbecky answered: kiiiinda like rice!! like 1:2 ratio for oats to water and boil it up
- domiver posted this